[hpsdr] Another player in the SDR field

Janne Pulkkinen iami78 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 21:36:46 PDT 2008

It's not a trick to build HF coverage SDR receiver with demodulation based on computer (especially when no onboard AD is used) - the HW is quite easy. But what kind of software updates these fellows can provide? SDR indeed is based on the fact, that 98% of the updates will be in the SW.

Just noticed that he is commercing it with Winrad, so basically, it's all up to you now Alberto, hi.

73 de Janne, OH1GTF

PS. Because this is my 1st post here: I'm a HUGE SDR fan from Finland. Love to built stuff, especially SDR stuff. Got to the list through having a chat with a great person, OH2RZ.