[hpsdr] Teamspeak logon My Apolgies

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:24:20 PDT 2008

Folks

My apologies for the Teamspeak downtime. I changed my method of payment,
which regenerated a random admin password, as well as the server password.
Nothing else on the server or accounts have changed and I re-set the server
password for login back to Flex4U which should re enable your current
connection.

I just tested the connection and it allowed me to re-connect.  Please test
with your current connection information and let me know if there are
problems.

Here is the link to the TeamspeakQuickstart guide on HAMSDR.

http://hpsdr.org/Teamspeak_Quickstart_Guide.pdf

The connection information remains the same

Server Address: (enter as shown below with the colon and port number 9274)

70.84.228.202:9274

Password:

Flex4U (case sensitive)

To get Teamspeak2 Client software for Windows, Linux, MAC:

http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Again Sorry! The server has well over 99.9% uptime, until I messed with it!
(smile)

Thanks

Eric