[hpsdr] Penelope Output power problem

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:37:48 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I just received my new Penelope from Gert(thankyou), but I  am unable to get
anything like 0.5W out.

With the PA gain set to min (38dB) in PowerSDR and the drive level set to
100  I am only getting 49mW out on the display when I select Tun in
PowerSDR. I don't have a mike connected yet. My external power meter seems
to confirm this also.

Any idea as to what might be causing this, any test sugestions very welcome.

Thanks

Steve
G1YLB