[hpsdr] HPSDR and Heros Tiny preselector

Alexander Geckeler alexander.geckeler at gmx.de
Fri Apr 17 13:22:27 PDT 2009

Hello all!

Today I was able to integrate the tiny preselector from HEROS into my HPSDR setup. To make it short: It works great and the results are realy great fun.
I'm living in a bigger city (nearby my QTH I have a strong shortwave weather fax station and a big VHF radio station) and before I had the selector it was really problematic to receive signals without disturbance.
Today it was more or less without any kind of unwanted signals!

This is great.
But I'm looking forward to get the Alex boards to integrate them into my setup to drive the selectors directly ou of PowerSDR.

73,
Alexander