[hpsdr] Beagle Board Rev C

Charles Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 26 00:03:00 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

My Beagle (rev C) is here.
I have Angstrom (embedded Linux) running on it.
I have the ARM and C6XX toolchain running on my host (Fedora) system.
I have built a new kernel with DSP bridge support.
Next I am going to try the demo DSP apps.
The programmers manuals for the OMAP3 are pretty daunting
so I can see I am going to be very busy.

So now the Rev C board is out is anyone here developing for it ?

- Charles G4GUO

P.S If you are in the U.K and want one of these boards, order it via
the Digikey U.K site not the U.S site, you will save yourself some money.