[hpsdr] DVDs from last fall's DCC

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Thu Apr 30 15:51:44 PDT 2009

I'd like to put in my good word for the DVD set from DCC 2008 that is
available from http://www.arvideonews.com/dcc2008/  I haven't had time
to get through all of them (there's a lot of hours) but what I've seen
is the result of a top notch production.  None of that stuff with the
microphone 10 feet away from the speaker thing!

It was also nice to be able to put faces on those names and calls that
I've seen around for years.

The usual disclaimer applies: I have no financial or other interest in
ARVideoNews other than a satisfied customer and one who wishes them
continued success in doing this kind of thing.  I would hope they would
consider doing the same with Dayton.

Don AE5K