[hpsdr] PennyWhistle Comment Summary

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 17:33:19 PDT 2009

Phil:
Unfortunately, the final revisions to the board have been made.
Actually, I also
think that the power lands in Atlas would not handle the current for a
power amp.
Pennywhistle can draw close to 4 amps peak, and I don't think the narrow
runners in the Atlas board were intended for that much current.
--- Graham