[hpsdr] GPS 1PPS board

Chris Salinas n0ttw at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:28:44 PDT 2009

John,

I just read a website on this TU00 model and that they measured the accuracy of +/- .000001 Hz at the 10 Khz pin. Too me it sounds stable enough for a majority of work.

I ordered one yesterday just too play with and do some measurements. Can always use it for APRS if it doesn't hold water.

I'll let you all know what I find.

Chris N0TTW