[hpsdr] GPS 1PPS board

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:29:29 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Vredegoor [mailto:henry.vredegoor at gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 7 april 2009 1:10
To: 'Alberto I2PHD'; 'hpsdr at lists.hpsdr.org'
Subject: RE: [hpsdr] GPS 1PPS board

Hi Alberto, All,

I think you mean the HP-10811 XO instead of the HP-80111?

I saw the HP-10811 on Ebay for about US$ 200 (after I heard about it in the
conversations of Graham on the recent Teamspeak)
I have to read some more I 'm afraid after all the good info in all the
posts here. (Thank you all!)

I don't know what one would have to pay for the Trimble Resolution-T or the
iLotus M12M pointed to by Graham but if I aim for an "HPSDR
average-per-card" budget of say US$ 150 to US$ 250 and both being not
surplus market items and priced as such I think the budget will be too

I have to read a lot more I 'm afraid after all the good info in the posts
here.

Thank you all!

73,

Henry.