[hpsdr] Project proposal - Hermes

Charles Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 12 09:57:16 PDT 2009

Well I think you should go for it Kevin!

Something in a smaller form factor would be ideal
for a project I have been thinking about for a few months.

I am interested in developing software for a next generation
VHF/UHF radio something a bit smarter than DStar with more
advanced waveforms. I need something that could be delivered
in a mobile format.

I am hoping to get into OMAP3 development in the next few weeks.
I have the toolchain installed. I just need the development board which
should be with me next week (crossed fingers).

- Charles G4GUO