[hpsdr] Project proposal - Hermes / Single board radio (off topic)

Charles Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 15 10:13:55 PDT 2009

>The HPSDR project has not been about self-contained SDR's like Hermes,
>but I suspect that many of the people who've bought board sets to use,
>rather than to experiment with h/w, would be at least as well-off with
>a single board that has a subset of the capability of the HPSDR

Although this has nothing to do with HPSDR (so please don't bite my head off)
there is always the G3PLX/G7LHS single board SDR based on the
LTC2254 and EP2C8. Their article in Radcom says they may make assembled
boards available if there is a demand for them. Unfortunately the article is only
available to RSGB members either via Radcom or the RSGB download area
at present.

 Charles
G4GUO