[hpsdr] Proposal

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 14:18:28 PDT 2009

All:

I personally think Phil C.'s proposal to take uncompleted projects that
have
had no status updates for over one year, and move them to a
Dormant/Proposed/Dreams section on the website has merit.  I do not think
they should be removed or destroyed, unless the project manager of record
requests that, and even then they should be archived.

I also think the project manager of record should attempted be contacted,
prior to any move.

I also think we should look ahead to the day when some project could be
retired and/or replaced by a newer release, and allow for a section for
that, too.

--- Graham / KE9H

==