[hpsdr] HPSDR "Project Outline" and TAPR

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:24:30 PDT 2009

Phil --

  I did not say only OHL, NCL is lists as an option of OHL.

I just want the work for HPSDR to be open sources including both
hardware and software.  I assume you want HPSDR to be open source as
well.  do you have other published open sourse hardware licenses to suggest?

  Dave KV0S

--
Dave Larsen, KVØS
Columbia, Missouri USA