[hpsdr] odd Mercury operation.

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Mon Apr 27 05:19:03 PDT 2009

Hi Francis,

I noticed once an unusual raise of the noise floor.  I do not remember how many dB the  level rose but it was  much higher than usual bci or nearby arc discharges entail and I shut down my Atals/Ozi/Mercury/Penny-assembly im-mediately. The noise floor dropped back to normal after a restart. The incident happened in receive-mode and I did not bring it to the user group´s attention until how after having red your message.

vy 73
Willi SM6OMH