[hpsdr] Penelope Minimum Power

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Mon Apr 27 14:25:56 PDT 2009

Hi Neal,
I got my  735 PA-module from an Icom representative in Sweden. He had
several pieces as spare parts on the shelf for many years and I paid $100
for one unit. I use Penny´s open collectors outputs to control its six
bandfilters and PTT input. However, it does not include the 6 m band.
vy 73 es gl de
SM6OMH  Willi