[hpsdr] PTT Shortcut keyboard sequence request

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 23 09:01:40 PDT 2009

Bill,
Thank you for the latest Dit Dash and PTT change. It works great. I am
using a $9 USB mike from Logitech and VAC, and get excellent audio on
PowerSDR. What I need now is a shortcut key sequence for MOX. I have a
Gyration mouse with extra buttons that I would like to program to
initiate the PTT. Others also have the powermate Griffin knob that
could also be programmed to the same keyboard sequence. Is there
anyway you could add this shortcut to the Keyboard Tab in PowerSDR
setup?

Ron Cox W9KFB
Indianapolis