[hpsdr] Windows 7 (64-bit)

Dan Mitchell danmitchell at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:57:43 PDT 2009

Using Bills suggestion:

Hi Ronald.

The initvista.zip I posted would not address an unable to load
DttSP.dll issue.  The most likely cause of this is a blown
dependency.  My guess would be .NET 1.1.  Best thing to do here I
think is to grab the latest Flex-Radio version of PowerSDR and
install it.  Not to run that code, but to get the installer's
dependency checker run.  Once you do that than pull the HPSDR
PowerSDR and apply the initvista.zip  bit and see if that gets you going.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)

I am now running 64-bit Windows 7 (Release To Manufacture).

I had to use the SIXAXIS driver for the USB connection as outlined in the
Windows PC Quick Start Guide for PowerSDR under the procedure labelled USB
Driver for Windows XP64.

I also must disable the requirement for digital driver signing upon boot-up.

Dan, W0IQ