[hpsdr] multiple receivers - is it really necessary

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:18:03 PDT 2009

It is tough to understand why anyone is this group would harbor
neoluddite tendencies when even non-geek contesters see the benefits:

http://n4hy.blogspot.com/2009/06/contest-for-geeks.html

This is for all CQ WW SSB and CW contests starting in the fall.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.