[hpsdr] HPSDR New Board Production Status, 6 Aug 2009

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 01:04:33 PDT 2009

Hi Scotty

Thanks for the update though I have to say my heart sank when I read
that I would have to wind all the toroids for Alex myself. My track
record on winding coils of any sort is not good :-( I see from the
photos of Alex on the wiki that there are 37 toroids, across the two
boards, each of which is likely to come back and haunt me. Ah well.
Perhaps there is some kind soul out there in HPSDR-land who can
alleviate my purgatory and provide a winding service?

73

Chris
G4NUX