[hpsdr] HPSDR Name for Antenna Switch Project

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Fri Aug 7 06:09:39 PDT 2009

Ron -

I would suggest creating a page with a name like:

Antenna Switch by NT Electronics

I then go on to describe the board and the two versions that are
available.

We received some feedback indicating the project names were confusing
for most users....  they may be good for the developers to exchange
notes but that is not an issue in this case.

Regards, Richard.