[hpsdr] FW: New code released - dot, dash and PTT are now independent s...

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Aug 19 10:11:49 PDT 2009

Ugh, blast, hell ... looks like I glitched the check in ... SVN 3327
of
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release
is now the same as the prior release (SVN 3312)   If you grabbed
3326, grab the new one,  If you did not grab 3326 do nothing.

I will not check in code after midnight.
I will  not check in code after midnight.
       .
       .
       .
I will not check in code after midnight.

I'll try again later this week on getting this change checked in correctly.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)