[hpsdr] thor

Murray Lang murray.lang at westnet.com.au
Fri Aug 21 02:18:35 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Yes, that occurred to me after I sent the email. I think this belief was
planted in me many years ago, perhaps at technical college - can't
remember. I'm pretty sure it was true once though perhaps the rules were
relaxed when SMPSUs came on the scene. Any  VK old timers have a similar
recollection? Have I been exposed to too much RF?

Murray VK6HL