[hpsdr] Newer new code release .. 3rd time's the charm??!?

Roger Rehr 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:11:34 PDT 2009

Thanks, Bill and Phil!

PTT and key control connections on Ozy/Penelope now work great here in
each mode as appropriate.  I am using Ozy connections for CW key, and
Mic connector on Penelope for PTT.

Also, PowerOut reporting by PowerSDR seems to be right on with
PowerSDR reading 57 mW and my HP 435B reading just a tad over 56 mW
[running at reduced drive].  Nice!!

Thanks very much, and

73,

Roger Rehr