[hpsdr] Bandplan

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Aug 23 21:49:13 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

The band plan data is in PowerSDR.mdb  which is an Access DB.  If you
have MS Access you can modify the BandText table.   How variable are
the band plans -- are they essentially all the same within each of
the 3  IARU regions?    If they're essentially the same we could
change the code to setup the BandText table based on region --   3
variants would be manageable, a few dozen would not be.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)