[hpsdr] Pandora mount hole question

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 30 15:47:25 PDT 2009

No, they're not included.  Nice screw-mounted feet are surprisingly
expensive, and including them would have added a couple of bucks to the
Pandora price; since folks might have other feet at hand (such as the
inexpensive adhesive ones), we thought it better to let folks decide
what they wanted to use.

The feet I used on my own Pandoras were from Digikey, part number
728K-ND.  They're 0.70 each with minimum order quantity of 10.

John
----