[hpsdr] SVN HpSDR Size on Disk 2.42 GB (2,608,271,360 bytes)

Bruce K3CMZ k3cmz at arrl.net
Thu Dec 17 12:52:29 PST 2009

Hi

 Before anyone goes off and digs a deeper hole
lets look at what we are doing.

 This morning I updated my HpSdr SVN folder
this took 8 seconds, if 1000 users did this we
are looking at 8000 seconds of download time.

 Then I looked at the size of my HpSDR folder.

   SVN HpSDR Size on Disk 2.42 GB (2,608,271,360 bytes)

 If 1000 users did a full SVN UPDATE it would take
quite a bit of time!!!

 It may be time to try and clean things up a bit.

 Flex Radio is quite a bit more.

   SVN Flex Radio Size on Disk 3.90 GB (4,194,975,744 bytes)

 I am on my way to spend Xmas with my GrandKids
near Reading,Pa hope that this info will cause
our leaders to think about the source problem
of size instead of moving our problem elsewhere

73's and Merry Xmas to All
   Bruce K3CMZ