[hpsdr] Mercury tuning question

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 1 10:27:49 PST 2009

The current Mercury software implementations work (PowerSDR, KISS
Konsole, and ghpsdr) work in the same way in that when a signal is
clicked on in the panadapter display the frequency is sent to Mercury to
center it in the display.

With ghpsdr I have a sub receiver that when enabled will allow you to
pan around the display leaving the main receiver and the display
centered on it's frequency. You can adjust the volume of each receiver
and can also adjust the left/right position of the audio. I believe that
PowerSDR has this capability as well and it should work with a Softrock.

There is not currently an option to track this frequency as the transmit
frequency although that would not be hard to implement.

regards,

john g0orx/n6lyt