[hpsdr] Pennywhistle Arrived/Penelope/PowerSDR

Riho, ES7AAZ es7aaz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:01:20 PST 2009

Superb Merv Thomas, Dan !

I will add a self made 50W PA by OH7SV, OH2NLT soon which is using a
pair of Mitsubishi RD70HVF1 MOSFET's:
http://www.nikkemedia.fi/hohtola/dc-trcvr/50-watts-out-reached.htm
http://www.nikkemedia.fi/hohtola/dc-trcvr/50W-PA-mitsu.pdf
http://www.nikkemedia.fi/hohtola/dc-trcvr/50W-PA-mitsu-layout.PDF
http://www.nikkemedia.fi/hohtola/dc-trcvr/50W-RD70HVF1-pa.pdf

This one was most suitable for my relatively small HPSDR enclosure, (I
did purchase this enclosure
15 years ago, HI) which also contains a toroidal transformer,  a self
made linear regulated 13.8V power
supply:
http://www.electroniq.net/en/power-supply/10a-138v-power-supply-lm723.html
two LM1085IT-ADJ for 12V and 5V, two large heatsinks on both sides of
enclosure, one for PA, one
for power supplies, a case fan,  RX, TX, Mic, Line, Phone, USB etc.
jumper cables, LPF by HFProjects,
TX/RX switch and of course HPSDR boards  itself. Will determine later
whether I need BPF or not.

P.S. I hope to be in the air soon with my HPSDR

73's from Estonia,
ES7AAZ.

//