[hpsdr] Excalibur.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Wed Dec 9 13:24:50 PST 2009

Dear all,

My cup runneth over, and not for the first time, previously it was all
over my keyboard, this time however it's with satisfaction and
gratitude.  Excalibur is functioning perfectly despite my not being able
to detect an obvious bevelled edge on one of the ICs, leading to a piece
of 50-50 guesswork.  And today I plugged Thunderbolt into Excalibur and
got the sought-after slowly rolling red/green, red/green LED.  Excalibur
is freewheeling at approximately 1.5 Hz slow, which I guess makes
Thunderbolt somewhat redundant.  Perhaps I should have had socks after all.

My sincere thanks to the designers, pickers and posters.  To have put
together a kit that even I am capable of assembling is no small feat.
Ah, we're back to socks again.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.