[hpsdr] repository move needed

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Tue Dec 15 16:50:56 PST 2009

The biggest problem is the very high bandwidth rates that many of us
enjoy, via cable or other means. The maximum bandwidth available to the
svn server and the other webservers that also share that bandwidth, is
1.5Mb/sec. A single user with a connection speed greater than that
(pretty common these days) who is downloading a large file or multiple
large files, can easily consume all available bandwidth for the
duration. That duration could be many minutes, and that is a real problem.

Dale
WA8SRA