[hpsdr] repository move needed

Dominic Hawken dominic at del.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 17:54:12 PST 2009

I think it's extremely unlikely that the load is from HPSDR (or any
other legitimate users for that matter) is the cause, given the level of
kits in action and traffic on this list. I'd love to think that Flex and
HPSDR users had hit that critical mass, but somehow I doubt it.

I run SVN servers here and happy to donate them to the cause. Simple
password access for each group would suffice - like putting a captcha on
your contact form...

Will take a couple of weeks to sort so ready for the new year, or you
can just remove anonymous access and see the bot access dissapear.

Dominic G6NQO.

--
Director
Deluxe Corporation Ltd