[hpsdr] repository move needed

Colin O'Flynn coflynn at newae.com
Wed Dec 16 15:00:06 PST 2009

Hello,

I've recently joined the list so this is my first post. But, for what it's
worth my experience with SourceForge has been positive, I've hosted / been a
member of a few projects there. I've no experience with Google Code though.

> One thing for sure, email robs us of those interpersonal
> cues that allow > us to sync up and work effectively as team.
> Even 3 kHz of voice does better >sometimes.

There are a number of online voice conference services. Dim-Dim is a free
one I know of (http://www.dimdim.com/) for example. I've used Dim-Dim with
moderate sized groups (10+). It can use VoIP, but also has a call in number
if you want. If you use calling cards with the call in number (it's a 702
area code number) it's pretty cheap!

Regards,

  -Colin