[hpsdr] repository move needed

Larry Gadallah lgadallah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:23:21 PST 2009

2009/12/16 Rob Frohne <frohro at wallawalla.edu>:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Google Code for SDR-Shell and I really like it.  So far, I have noticed no advertising, and it is easy to browse the code, etc.  Have a look at:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/sdr-shell/
>
> Rob, KL7NA
>
> On 12/16/2009 02:47 PM, Ray J wrote:

>> What about
>>
>> Google code
>> http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/GettingStarted
>>
>> or
>>

>> sourceforge
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/WikiStart

I find Google code less cluttered and more usable than Source Forge.
The Quicksilver SDR code is currently hosted there too:

http://code.google.com/p/qssdrcode/

This has the added benefit that Google is unlikely to run out of

a) bandwidth
b) disk space
c) money

anytime soon ;-)

Cheers,
--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: 917E DDB7 C911 9EC1 0CD9  C06B 06C4 835F 0BB8 7336