[hpsdr] SVN commit failing

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Sat Dec 19 04:44:23 PST 2009

John,

Please let me know the exact checkout path that you used for your local
working directory. This is easily determined from within the standard
windows file explorer:

1) Right-click on your working directory
2) Click 'Properties'
3) Click the 'Subversion' tab, and at the top you should see your path
highlighted

Thanks,
Dale
WA8SRA