[hpsdr] SVN problems

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Sun Dec 20 07:34:37 PST 2009

Chris,

I just tried checking out <
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/OzyFX2 > into an empty
directory, and didn't have any problem. Are you trying to access a
sub-directory of a local working directory that was previously checked
out at a higher level than this exact repository? If so, you'll have to
check out the exact project needed into a new working directory.

73, Dale
WA8SRA