[hpsdr] Much success on winusb in KISS

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Dec 21 05:19:32 PST 2009

Hermann,

The software certainly wouldn't start if the WinUSB drivers from Alberto are
not installed.  Most likely, once that gets installed (and your problems
with that overcome) KISS should work.

No, I don't have an idea why Alberto's WinUSB driver set didn't install...
I also don't have a 64 bit machine, which makes testing difficult.  As it's
Alberto's driver package, maybe he has some ideas.

Vy 73,
George K9TRV