[hpsdr] New PowerSDR code with new FX2 code, Ozy loader utils]

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:03:48 PST 2009

Hi Roland,

I also had upgraded to 2.5 before the new PowerSDR/Ozy code was released
and had everything working well at that point.

When I upgraded to the new PowerSDR/Ozy I also lost receive.

I had been using a set of slot assignments that were not suggested:
Mercury  1
Ozy      2
Penelope 5.

When things stopped working after the change to the new PowerSDR/Ozy
code [February 1, 2009] I changed these to Phil's suggested order:
Mercury  2
Penelope 4
Ozy      5
ref:
http://lists.hpsdr.org/htdig.cgi/hpsdr-hpsdr.org/2008-December/007476.html

and as a result everything works with the new PowerSDR/Ozy code [1
February 2009].  The new PowerSDR Setup/General/HPSDR window shows Ozy
as 20090201, Mercury as 25 and Penelope as 0, as it should.

Here, version 2.4 did not allow Penelope and Mercury to play nicely
together, which is why I had upgraded to 2.5.

I send this hoping the above provides some diagnostic insight to the
cognoscenti ;)

Everything is fine here with the new software now that I have changed
the slot configuration, so my particular 'issue' has been solved, and I
require no assistance at this point.  This is just a 'report'.

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz