[hpsdr] Audio distortion at 192 KHz

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 17:42:43 PST 2009

Hi All,
Well I swapped some boards around and played with clock sources again. Then I went back to the last PowerSDR version. The old Power SDR has the same new problem and again the only way to make it readable is to decrease the size of the buffer to minimum 256. I do have folders with all the old versions on my desk top. I wonder if I should blow them out. at 192 KHz CPU is around 14% horsepower. It looks like Mercury 2.5 or me?
Anybody out there who has it right have any suggestions? Frank WA1GFZ