[hpsdr] Verilog Class Change

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Sat Feb 14 19:32:23 PST 2009

Due to Michael Kreeger not being able to host the next scheduled Verilog
class on Mon. Feb 16, 4-5PM PST, I am rescheduling it to a new time.
Lecture 6 will be Mon. Feb. 16, from 9AM - 10AM, Pacific Standard Time
(6:00PM - 7:00 PM Central European Time I think).  This will hopefully
give more people in Europe a better time to participate in a live
lecture.  However, I will have to use a new method for giving the
lecture via WizIQ.com.  Here is the link for the scheduled lecture

http://www.wiziq.com/tutorsession/detail.aspx?id=5E7E65D7148F41FBA7198FE4D141A563

You may need to preregister for a free WizIQ account before being able
to connect.  This WizIQ method will be new for me, so if it doesn't
work, I will reschedule Lecture 6 for Tues. Feb 17,  4:00-5:00PM using
the GoToMeeting we have been using.

Thanks
Kirk Weedman  KD7IRS