[hpsdr] New PowerSDR code with new FX2 code, Ozy loader utils

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Mon Feb 2 00:32:34 PST 2009

Hi Bill, Phil and all,

First of all, thanks for the really nice job that you are doing, the hpsdr
transceiver is now my only operating rig (sdr 1000 is collecting dust...)
and I have some good results and even a "nice smooth audio" report from a W
station! So I am very happy!

Yesterday, I upgraded Mercury with v2.5, before the announcement, everything
was running fine with the previous version of PowerSdr.

This morning, I have upgraded PowerSdr to version  1 feb 2009, with the new
initozy. I have a loadFPGA succeeded message, on Ozy only led 8 is flashing,
but I have no audio, no spectrum display, no receive...

I can see the firmware report on hpsdr tab, OzyFX2 20090201, Mercury 25 and
Penelope 0, so communication between PowerSdr and Ozy seems to work.

This is with XP sp3, I tried with a new database and a few power supply
cycles with no success.

Any idea?

73, Roland f8chk.