[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Feb 7 00:45:58 PST 2009

Graham:

Why not do the layout for both the BNC and the SMA? If you mount the SMA
connectors as they are on your first layout you can easily place the BNC
connectors of the same type as on Atlas and Mercury. You can even use the
same hole for the "hot" terminal.

73, Kjell LA2NI.

På Sat, 07 Feb 2009 00:05:22 +0100, skrev Graham / KE9H