[hpsdr] Alex

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Feb 10 00:18:05 PST 2009

Hi Phil,

The interest page is up for Alex on www.hamsdr.com right now.

The announcement e-mail will be out shortly. (Of course we have to
get the web page up before the announcement goes out, right? :-)  We
can't sneak anything by you snoopy guys. :-) :-)

The numbers have been rest to zero for Alex so we can get a good idea
of how many to build now that the cost is set.

Please help us build the right number by signing up if you are
interested. We need to build at least 300 units to get a good price.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI