[hpsdr] First run

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 15:52:12 PST 2009

Alberto I2PHD wrote:

> a) Is this display of the firmware level correct ? Shouldn't Mercury
> show 26 (or 2.6) ?
Mercury should show 26 if you have loaded it into the card properly.

Did you follow the ReadMe instructions at
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries
and get a positive result?

What version of PowerSDR are you running?  11February is the latest.

> b) I don't hear any audio, but I haven't connected anything to the
> audio output jack of Mercury.
>   Is there any way to have the audio output routed to the PC sound
> card ? On the Setup | Audio | Primary
>   panel everything is grayed except the Buffer SIze and Sample Rate
Correct.
The only audio output port is the two audio connectors on the back of
the Mercury card.
It can not be sent directly to your computer audio system.

--- Graham / KE9H