[hpsdr] 2.6 experience

Mark Amos mark at amos-family.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:35 PST 2009

W.B.

I created a directory called USBBLASTER and then did an SVN checkout of svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries (same general process that you used to get the latest SVN release of PowerSDR.)

In the README.txt file that gets downloaded with the software are instructions to do it.

There are some pre-requisites (downloading and installing Quartus II Programmer application, loading of the USB drivers, etc.) but these are documented in the README.txt file and I don’t recall having any problems downloading and installing them - though it does take some time to download Quartus II.

Give it a shot!

Mark