[hpsdr] First run

Sheldon Hands as5770972 at sapo.pt
Thu Feb 12 01:47:42 PST 2009

Bill
VAC support is built into PwrSDR. Theres a front panel switch in the center right panel below the pan screen.
Go into Setup to adjust your parameters, this is under VAC on the first screen presented. The screen will offer
drivers and input/output that exist on your system. Set the sample rate to suit the sound card, highest
currently on my version is 48Khz

I suggest not to tick the enable box but just select VAC when you need it off the front panel. Most applications
will just see the audio as being internal routed rather than through the sound card mic input. You can pre adjust
the drive levels in the setup tab or do it through the program you are running.

I have so far used WSPR the weak signal reporter, MixW and Digipan all without issue.

I an not experianced on VAC but hopefully some other list members can correct or add to this info.

Shel CT1IZU