[hpsdr] Mercury FPGA programming

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 16:17:15 PST 2009

Tim:

It is still considered in "Beta" test, but all reports are good, so
I would not hesitate to recommend that you go to

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries

and follow the instructions in the "READ ME" file.

You can update to Mercury 2.6, or back out to any previous version.
Works very smoothly, you just need to download all the
Altera software, as instructed.

--- Graham / KE9H

==