[hpsdr] Switching off automatic antenna "pre-amp on/-off" in PowerSDR

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Mon Feb 23 11:01:29 PST 2009

Hi Henry,
  When PowerSDR exits, it stores the preamp setting for each band in its
database, & re-loads
those values each time it starts.  Click on the button for each band,
then select the state
you want for the preamp on that band.  When you hit Stop (or exit the
Setup dialogs) all the
current settings are stored in the database.

Dave / wa8ywq