[hpsdr] Call for comments - EXCALIBUR

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:28:07 PST 2009

Hi Graham,

Interesting project.  What are the things you can do with a TCXO
reference that are not feasible with the regular oscillator?  How much
more difficult is it to get a GPS stabilized oscillator going and what
are the things you can do with it that are not feasible with this one?
Answers to these questions might help us answer yours.  :-)  Thanks!

73,

Rob, KL7NA