[hpsdr] Call for comments - EXCALIBUR

Alan Hochhalter alanh137 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 18:50:56 PST 2009

I'm definitely interested in two boards.

Since I already have the GPSDO, at the moment I don't see a need right
now for the TCXO, so a partial parts kit without that would suit my
wants also.

Making kits from a bunch of small parts seems like an awful lot of work
to expect anyone to do especially if there are options for parts to be
included.  Those actively developing the HPSDR boards are donating so
much of their time already.  If the parts are readily available I'm
satisfied to let someone who is in the business of selling parts like
Mouser send them to me in return for a bit more money.

Alan