[hpsdr] Verilog class

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Mon Feb 23 21:38:16 PST 2009

I just want everyone to know we only have about 3 maybe 4 more classes
left for this beginner/intermediate Verilog course - so hang in there.
You actually know more than you think you do and hopefully things will
start coming together in how to use all you've learned for both
simulation and synthesis.  Once we're done and everyone is caught up, we
can start digging into HPSDR Verilog RTL code.  In the next lecture, I'm
thinking about beginning at 3:30 PM PST so I can show you more of the
HPSDR code we were going through at the end of Lecture 7.  Then at 4PM
we would start the lecture as usual.  Stay tuned...

Kirk KD7IRS